Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Libratone Zipp with spotify connect

Libratone Zipp with spotify connect

I have issues with Spotify Connect not working on my Libratone Classic Zipp WIFI/BT speaker. 

When using spotify connect the speaker disconnects when i reopen the app, eg to adjust the volume or finf new tracks. It work perfect with airplay.

30 Replies

My Libratone Zipp Classic broke too with the recent update. It's discusting. I had a high esteme of this speaker until now. They could also be breaking the law in Québec where the product did not meet a reasnable lasting life. They reply.. Oh, you can use AirPlay to stream to it.. But when AirPlay will break huh? Also still do not fixe the fact that i can't stream from a PC.. I guess i rather buy B&O next time.. They really care about their products wathever it last..

Still no Updates on this subject? 

Yes! Mine started working again last week (on mac & Android)

Was it a Spotify Update or a Libratone one ?

Mine still unreachable...

Mine still doesn't work either.

As far as I was informed by the Libratone team on Twitter they don't plan to update the speaker software. So for it the speaker to work with Spotify Connect again, I would assume, the change would have to come from Spotify in form of some kind of backwards compatibility update.

Weird. Mine just worked again, so I just guessed Spotify on my mac had updated and it was fixed...

I think so.
But I thought maybe Libratone would have done smothing.

July will be the month of my new speaker... I'd like to use my spotify account.

I'd love to know what kind of voodoo you guys have done on your setups because mine is still not working 😞

I'm running Spotify version 1.0.83.318.g6c07039d

There's something I don't get...

I can see my Zipp from the Spotify app on mac OS (an old Mac Book Pro). It's Airplay kind of stuff, OK.

But how is my wife able to send spotify music on the Zipp from her Samsung Galaxy S8... Did I miss something? What's wrong with my OnePlus 5T?

I've check the version app and it's last release... although she never lost the Libratone

What are your phones?

I can see it from both the mac os app, and my galaxy s8. Maybe there are still problems with other brands? 

That's what I was wondering.

I also remember from what I read on this issue : Did you hear about a limited number of slot to use Spotify Connect or maybe Spotify Family ? As if too much gears have been registered and you need to flush old ones to free slots for new ones.

I can't remember if my One Plus 5t has ever seen the Zipp...

Suggested posts