Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Liked Playlist Queue Repeating From the beginning after 50 songs

Liked Playlist Queue Repeating From the beginning after 50 songs

My liked songs playlist has around 1000+ songs but the queue has a bug where after 50 songs it'll glitch out and start the queue from the top again. I've tried reinstalling, logging in and out and trying different platforms (desktop, web-player and mobile) but they all exhibit the same bug. 

This is only occurring in the Liked Songs, to my knowledge so far user-created playlists are not affected.

Edit: This bug also occurs on offline mode, when crossfade is on or off, and when cached is cleared. 

4 Replies

Hey there @MILO11

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

We're currently aware of an issue causing the behavior you describe. We suggest you go to this Ongoing Issue and add your vote to it by clicking on the +VOTE

It'll also be useful to subscribe via the three-dots menu in the top right corner next to the title. That'll make sure you stay up to date with any relevant updates about this.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions. 

Hey, I tried the quick fix and it didn't work.

I also experimented around and found that certain variables affect the glitch such as that through cross-platform with crossfade on with 5 seconds, when you speed up within the cross-fade transition time at the end of the songs, the song will not bug to the first one but continue normally to the next one.

Should I share my experience in the other forum?

Hey there @MILO11

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

We suggest you visit the page of this Ongoing Issue and add your vote to it by clicking on the +VOTE.

It's also a good idea to share your experience on the Ongoing Issue page so that you keep up with other users facing the same issue. 

Let us know how you get on! We'll be here in case you need any further help with this. 

Hey there,

I'm having the exact same problem.

When I'm listening to a song midway down my liked songs playlist, the queue cuts back to the beginning after the song finishes.

Suggested posts