Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Liked Songs Disappeared

Liked Songs Disappeared

Dear to whom this may concern,

I have recently had a devastating issue with Spotify so lets enjoy this little event that took place today. I have an iPhone and PC with Windows OS.

I was listening to songs from "Your Library > Songs" [going to call this "liked songs"] and then I decided to have a break from my computer. As computers go on sleep mode after awhile, I came back and woke my PC up. Resumed playing the song I was listening to - prior to leaving my PC - and realised that it was the only song left in the "liked songs" list. I checked my phone's Spotify to see if the songs were still there but there were all gone except for the last one I listened to (don't think I listened to would affect this so it'll remain disclosed). Ultimately, I came to the Spotify community forums (though I did email the Spotify team in which a bot gave me advice on contacting other people whom I don't think would help).

The funny thing is that my playlists, followed and followers are still there. So my question is, "How do I recover my 'liked songs'?" I had about 50 - 80 songs in 'liked songs' but they were all good songs T_T. Please help.

I've also uninstalled, reinstalled, cleared cache, checked settings (advanced settings, filters, et cetera), account details, looked at other solutions which didn't answer my question and so on.

0 Replies

Suggested posts