Announcements

Liked Songs Not Showing as Liked

Highlighted

Re: Liked Songs Not Showing as Liked

Same issue here. I good chunk of music that I have liked on my phone isn't showing up in my "liked songs" tab, or showing up as liked at all on my laptop. The last liked song it saved on my laptop was from MARCH 9TH. It is currently AUGUST 8TH. That's five months worth of liked music that isn't there on my laptop. PLEASE fix this soon Spotify.

Highlighted

Good to know that I'm not the only one experinceing this problem. 

Highlighted

Gig Goer

As of today, 8/28/19, this issue has been fixed for me. All of my liked songs are showing as liked again. I didn't do anything to fix it, it just fixed itself, so I don't know if Spotify finally fixed the bug or what.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

It's working for me too now. Thanks for the update!

Highlighted

Casual Listener

As a long-time Spotify user,  and after having this problem for 2 weeks I can report that it's totally working for me too now!  Fantastic. 🙂

Highlighted

Casual Listener

I'm having the same problem, except I also can't save new songs, and I think I've been having the problem for longer as well. The issue still isn't fixed for me. I have Google Chrome on the newest version, and it's been a couple days since other people have reported it being fixed.

Highlighted

Casual Listener
I've had this problem for years now and as time goes by more and more liked songs don't show as liked anywhere else except in the liked songs playlist. Does anybody from Spotify know what exactly is happening since it has been happening for so long?
Highlighted

Casual Listener
Ridiculous they still haven't fixed this
Highlighted

Casual Listener

Guys, I had this problem before, is something with the windows firewall. Yesterday I changed my modem cause I upgraded my internet plan and it worked again!
I didn't have to reinstall anything, it just popped up a spotify firewall window to click "Allow".

Highlighted

Hey folks,

Thanks for reaching out to us 🙂

Can you restart the device? Then you can log out and log back in to the account.

If you still experience this issue, we'd suggest you go ahead and check these steps. That way you can make sure the cache is not causing this issue.

It's also a good idea to see if this occurs on another device. By doing that we can check if it is a device-related issue.

Keep us in the loop! If you have more questions, we are here for you.

VerModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations." ―Zig Ziglar
SUGGESTED POSTS