Liked songs coming up COMPLETELY blank

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Liked songs coming up COMPLETELY blank

kerarockss
Regular
Yes I’ve tried clearing cache and cookies. It does sometimes happen to playlists and artists but not in the same time correlation as the liked songs
Highlighted

kerarockss
Regular
It’s not fixed for me. It’s actually worse now and I pay for premium! I’ll go weeks without being able to listen to liked songs and that’s all I listen to! 😞
Highlighted

palu0032
Casual Listener

Hi Katerina, 

None of the suggested solutions worked, still not seeing the liked songs on my desktop app. I tried the solution from your linked answer, uninstalled and reinstalled the app. I also tried playing from liked songs on web and using the connect picker to choose the desktop and it still didn't work. Attached is a screenshot of my app version. Thanks

Screen Shot 2020-02-11 at 10.25.53 AM.png

Highlighted
Solution!

SOLVED -- Re: Liked songs coming up COMPLETELY blank

palu0032
Casual Listener

I was able to correct the issue!!! In the bottom of the advanced settings I flipped this setting on: Image 2020-02-12 at 11.54.30 AM

Then I quit the app and re-opened it and the songs are there! I was then able to flip the setting off and restart the app and the songs are still there. Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Hey there @palu0032,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop and glad to hear that toggling off/on that setting did the trick for you.

We hope you don't mind us marking your post as a solution so users with a similar issue can find it more easily.

@kerarockss - thanks for getting back in touch with these updates!

Just to confirm, have you tried the steps listed here or the steps in the post marked as solution from @palu0032 to see if they help? 

It'd be also a good idea connecting both your devices to a different internet connection to see if that helps.

We'll be keeping an eye out for your reply.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain

kerarockss
Regular

Tried all of that. Hasn’t helped! Please stop accepting things as solutions to MY question because if it hasn’t helped me then it’s not a solution please and thank you. Things that do not work for me keep getting accepted without my input

Highlighted

Hey again @kerarockss,

Thanks for getting back in touch with this!

You mentioned in your original message that this is happening only on your Chromebook device.

In that case, it'd be really helpful if you could let us know some additional details on this, for example:

• The version of the web browser this is happening on
  • The model and make of your Chromebook
  • Does this happen when connected to a different WiFi network?
  • Does this persist when using a different browser? 
  • If possible, does this persist when logging in with a different account?

On another note, bear in mind that posts marked as solutions are often useful for other users searching for help on a similar issue since they're more visible. This way, they can also contribute sharing other steps or info that could be helpful for everyone.

Keep us posted 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain
Highlighted

kerarockss
Regular

Oh my gosh, I apologize. I didn't realize how rude my earlier message sounded! Thanks for the reply and im sorry. 

1) I also have not been able to figure out what version of the web player this is, could you direct me to that? 🙂

2) It's the "Acer C731 series" "Model NO: N16Q13" Version 79.0.3945.119 (Official Build) (64-bit)

3) It happens all the time, sometimes it starts at home or at school or at a friends house, and it will continue for days no matter where I am. So I guess wifi doesn't necessarily change it I don't think.

4) I use chrome and I can't get any other browsers, I normally use the desktop version rather then the web player, but if it happens on one it is also happening on the other, meaning when one fails I can't go to the other as a solution.

5) I don't have any other accounts :(.

SUGGESTED POSTS