Country

France

Device

(iPhone 7, PC windows 10)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

Hi everybody,

I need you help because I think that I've just deleted more than 2000 songs on my account !!

I wanted to erase the tag "loved song" but I think I deleted the songs themselves.

On my desktop I was inside the windows 10 app. Then I click on the Loved songs folder/playlist and I selected all the song the right clik then delete....

Now I have a lot of song for wich I can only see the names and lenght but they are in grey (unclickable).

Did I delete not only the tags but also the songs themselves ?

If yes, can I undo that and how ?

If no can I restore some song using the iphone app (for the songs I downloaded on the iphone) and how please ?

Thanks in advance for your help !

3 Replies

Hello @Sebf23,

Thanks for getting in touch!

Greyed out songs means that the songs are still in Your Library but are (temporarily) unavailable.

If you delete music by accident, they will simply not be visible anymore. If you get in touch with support they might be able to revert your account to an earlier state. We can't promise this however.

Hope it will work. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

Thank you for your ansewer wich reassured me ! It seems that now a lot of my songs are not grey anymore...only a few of them are still grey. So I hope it's just q question of time...Sounds strange anyway but let's see.... 

Cheers

Hello,

Thanks for getting back to us. Glad to hear it worked!

If you'd like, you can have greyed out songs not visible. Simply go to settings and toggle "Hide Unavailable Tracks".

Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Have a nice day!

Suggested posts