Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Limited Songs?

Limited Songs?

I'm facing this problem, this is one of the reason i was about to cancel spotify premium, i dont find some artist's songs, for example, i type in the spotify android app's search a band, "Breaking Benjamin", and just 1 album shows, but if i type in google search whitin the browers in the same android phone, "breaking benjamin spotify" this links shows as number 1 result, Breaking Benjamin Spotify, so, if i enter that link, all their songs are listed and if i try to open spotify from the browser, it opens the app but with the normal limited, single album, screenshoots attached.

Also the single album shows in the windows program, the whole discography shows only if i seach for the band in google, in a browser in whhich i have not logged in, maybe its due that i live in mexico and some bands are restricted? pretty much like Netflix?

P.S. sorry for my bad english

Android App

Spotify in Browser

1 Reply

Spotify content does vary depending on what country you are in because of the different music/label licensing and deals that go on. Most of the time, it is out of Spotify's control sadly as the majority of the labels control content availability.

Just having a look in the catalogue it does appear only one album is available in Mexico currently.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts