Premium

Country

Device

all

Operating System

all

My Question or Issue

Hi There,

I like listening to my Daily Mix playlists and I like how they are continually updated.

If I check my Friend Activity and start listening to one of my friend's Daily Mix playlists (made for them by Spotify) and if I continue listening to that playlist all day long, will I be depriving them of the opportunity to listen to the songs Spotify picked for them?

Thanks..

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @julian-de-saxe,

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here!

We hope you don’t mind us replying now as we just stumbled upon this thread. The way the app is structured, there is no limit to how many people can listen to a playlist at any given moment. This means that you can listen to all of your friends playlists and Daily Mixes and they won't be interrupted in any way at all 🙂 

There's also the cool feature of Group Session that you might be interested in. With it you and your friends can listen together to a playlist in real time and control what's playing. You can find out more about it on this support page.

Hope this is helpful but don't hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions!

Have an awesome day.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @julian-de-saxe,

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here!

We hope you don’t mind us replying now as we just stumbled upon this thread. The way the app is structured, there is no limit to how many people can listen to a playlist at any given moment. This means that you can listen to all of your friends playlists and Daily Mixes and they won't be interrupted in any way at all 🙂 

There's also the cool feature of Group Session that you might be interested in. With it you and your friends can listen together to a playlist in real time and control what's playing. You can find out more about it on this support page.

Hope this is helpful but don't hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions!

Have an awesome day.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts