Lineup Signup
Hi! We're just rearranging some Desktop boards to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Please bear with us, and we'll be done very soon.
To post a new question or issue, please go here: Desktop (Windows), Desktop (Mac), Desktop (Linux), Web Player.

Local Files on Windows 8 Phone

Local Files on Windows 8 Phone

Rob77
Casual Listener

I would like to know why my local files are not syncing on to my Windows 8 Phone, I had an Android previous to this phone and my local files could be found on that. I am guessing they should also sync onto my Windows 8 phone

On a side point, I have encountered one to many issues with Spotify in recent months, something I, as a paying consumer, am not happy about. I influenced my friends to get Spotify when it came out in Ireland and in the last couple of months, they to are starting to encounter problems. I hope Spotify get a grip of themselves as it is a good programme, however their development on Windows 8 Phone has been nothing but appalling. I hope to see improvements soon, or I will be forced to take my money elsewhere, as will my friends and many others I am sure.

1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Local Files on Windows 8 Phone

Josh
Community Legend

Hello!

Windows Phone does not currently support local files, you can add your Kudos to this idea though :) Currently, it is on "Not Right Now" status. 

Hope this helped :)

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

SUGGESTED POSTS