Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Local songs spontaneously greyed out

Local songs spontaneously greyed out

Some of my local files (it appears to be random) are greyed out, theyre all downloaded the same way but only some are affected, note, they used to work for days until just 5 minutes ago, also its random which ones are greyed out currently...3

Best thing with this all is that somehow those songs work on my phone but not my pc (I use spotify's DL function I didnt put them there manually)

1 Reply

I'm having the same issue with local files. I've had them all added and downloaded for ages but recently every time i close and reopen spotify it removes them all and i have to go back into the settings to disable the folder they are in and enable it again but this doesn't even work 100% of the time. If that doesn't work i have to go to the folder copy them all out of the folder and copy them all back in and they appear in my local files again.

I'm also getting ghost files in my local files folder that cannot get removed or played.

This is getting very annyoing  and time consuming as i have to do it everytime i open spotify on my computer

Suggested posts