Logging into Integra DTR-40.5

Highlighted

Logging into Integra DTR-40.5

southlida
Regular

I've disconnected myself from Facebook so I believe I am only logging in with a Spotify account.  When I try to log into my receiver I get an error and wants to take me back to manage accounts.  I've found on Spotify's site about logging in with a numerical login.  Where do I find what that is unless there is another series of steps I am suppose to do.  Thanks.

16 Replies

Re: Logging into Integra DTR-40.5

Joe
Community Legend

Hi. You can get a device password here.

southlida
Regular

I see where to change the password on that page but no a device password other than a mobile device.

Joe
Community Legend

Screenshot - 08_04_2014 , 23_54_09.png

southlida
Regular

I must have to have a premium account to see that screen because all I see is the profile screen.  I even tried the url in your image (us in place of uk) and I only go to the profile screen.

Joe
Community Legend

Oh sorry. Yes, you need a premium account to use spotify on a partner hardware device.

southlida
Regular

Thanks I'll give it a try.  I won't be able to test the device until this weekend.

southlida
Regular

I can't test this on the receiver yet but I just signed up for premium.  I click the link for device password and I am still going to the profile page.  Might that be because I am not "hooked" to my facebook account and that is only needed when logging in via a facebook account.  Also might it just work when I am able to test on the device.  I question that because my daughter has a premium subscription and I tried her account but was unable to login but she signs in via her FB account.  Thanks for all the suggestions BTW.

Joe
Community Legend

Ah. In that case, you should be able to log in with your spotify username and password but if your account was linked to facebook then you would need to request a device password.

southlida
Regular

How or where do I request that.  I've sent an email to Spotify but no reply and that was 8 days ago.

SUGGESTED POSTS