Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Logging into Sonos

Solved!

Logging into Sonos

I ordered a password for Spotify to be able to use Sonos.

I got the message that the link for the the password has been sent to my email (a week ago).

In fact I haven´t got an email.

I tried several times, but I didn`t get an answer.

I sent a message to the support (number:331764) six days ago, but I didn´t get an answer so far.

Please help me, it´s really important. If it doesn´t work I will unfortunately cancel my subscription for Spotify Premium.

51 Replies

MattyH - It can take up to 48 hours for it to come through, although it should be pretty instant. If it still hasn't come through after this, just email in to Customer Support. They'll help you out.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I have the same problem. I just don't get that email. I am waiting for over a week now 😕 can somebody help me ?

Hi Barrbossa - Sure, I've got an email on the way to you know. 

If you think you're also experiencing this issue, please get in touch via the contact form. One of our agents can give you hand after confirming a few details. 

I'm also having this issue though the error I get is "There was a problem sending your e-mail, please try again later"

Frustrating as the only reason I want a Spotify account is for my Sonos system!

@DrRobert wrote:

I'm also having this issue though the error I get is "There was a problem sending your e-mail, please try again later"

Frustrating as the only reason I want a Spotify account is for my Sonos system!

I have seen a few posts about this error today, I have notified the community staff. Hopefully they will be able to look into this.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Marked as solution

Hey guys 🙂 

Just been talking to one of the community staff. This issue is known and they are looking into it, however as it is the weekend it might take some time. 

You can request a device password manually by getting in touch with the customer services team using the online contact form if you would rather not wait!

Peter

Peter

Hi I get a similar problem however when I request a device ID I then get an error when I request the password to be emailed to me. Can you please send me a password for my device ID?

@sjpaola wrote:

Hi I get a similar problem however when I request a device ID I then get an error when I request the password to be emailed to me. Can you please send me a password for my device ID?

The best way to get this sorted is to pop an email over to us right here. One of our advisors should be able to assist you. 

Airhorn Enthusiast

Hello,

Can somebody please help me.

I've been trying to get a password for weeks now. I received a device-ID. But i don't receive an email with my password. I have a premium account but can't use it on my SONOS system.

@SDK wrote:

Hello,

Can somebody please help me.

I've been trying to get a password for weeks now. I received a device-ID. But i don't receive an email with my password. I have a premium account but can't use it on my SONOS system.

Just drop the customer services team an email using the online contact form and they will be able to send you one manually after verifying a few details with you 😉 

Peter

Peter

I am having the same problem! It says the an email has been sent, but I haven't gotten any yet. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Hi ksukumar - Only users that registered via Facebook need to retrieve log in details. This is why you're not getting an email. 

You should be able to sign in with your Spotify username and password. 

Hi, I have the same problem. I run a personal email address through a google apps account. I have added all spotify email addresses to the gmail whitelist, but I still don't get the email and it doesn't appear in my spam. Please can you help me set this up manually? It's frustrating to have both a sonos and a premium spotify account and to be unable to link the two.

Thanks!

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to assist you further with this.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter

Im having the exact same problem, I click the link to send me a password and I never get a password! Can anyone help?!?!

@toxnossels wrote:

Im having the exact same problem, I click the link to send me a password and I never get a password! Can anyone help?!?!

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Just get in touch with the Spotify by following my instructions in the post above yours (be sure to check your spam/junk folders first!), they will be able to sort this for you 😉 

Peter

Peter

I am trying to use my spotify with sonos. I only have a facebook log in so I went to get a device id and password. It claims an emial was sent to my account but the email never came. I have tried resending the email several times. What gives

I am having the same issue described by everyone else on this thread. The send password function is not working. Please send me a new password and, uh, it looks like your software isn't working correctly so you might want to check on that.

Hampton

If you are having issues getting a device password, just drop the team an email using the online contact form and someone will be able to get that out to you manually. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter

THANKS! Not to be snarky BUT you know what might be better? Fixing this problem that has caused everyone on this thread a lot of frustration.

Suggested posts