Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Logging into Sonos

Solved!

Logging into Sonos

I ordered a password for Spotify to be able to use Sonos.

I got the message that the link for the the password has been sent to my email (a week ago).

In fact I haven´t got an email.

I tried several times, but I didn`t get an answer.

I sent a message to the support (number:331764) six days ago, but I didn´t get an answer so far.

Please help me, it´s really important. If it doesn´t work I will unfortunately cancel my subscription for Spotify Premium.

51 Replies

I would if I could, I don't work for Spotify so its a little out of my hands I'm afraid. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Im a premium user and I am trying to use spotify on my sonos system and I clicked the link to send me a password to go with my device id several times but I never received an email. If you could please send me the link It would be appreciated.

@Fhutto1 wrote:
Im a premium user and I am trying to use spotify on my sonos system and I clicked the link to send me a password to go with my device id several times but I never received an email. If you could please send me the link It would be appreciated.

Hey! 🙂

As said before, if you get in touch with support using this form they will be able to get that email out to you manually 😉

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter

I've got the exact same problem. Never had an email. Then I've send the form, but I don't get any answer. It's really making me sad. I hope that Spotify can solve my problem.

Do you have a case number from when you got in touch I can chase up for you?

Peter

Peter

Hello Peter,

Thanks for trying help me.

This is the case number # 00743911

@ewko wrote:

Hello Peter,

Thanks for trying help me.

This is the case number # 00743911

I've asked someone to ensure that case gets answered for you asap 😉 

Peter

Peter

Hi ewko, we are now chasing this up for you. Please sit tight, someone will be in touch shortly 🙂

--------------------------------------------------------------

For Twitter support, find us at @SpotifyCares.

Follow me on Spotify.

I'm still sitting tight, but no answer yet. I hope I can get an answer, but it seems like that it is not an easy problem to solve.

I have the same problem as mentioned at the start. I need to connect with sonos and I cannot. This runs my whole office so it is urgent. IM STILL WAITING FOR THE EMAIL FOR MY PASSWORD SO I CAN MAKE THE ACCOUNT DIFFERENT TO MY FACEBOOK. I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER. Please can this be fixed asap!

Joe

I suggest you submit an online contact form and someone at Spotify will look into this for you. If you get an automated reply, make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply) and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

@Joe_t wrote:

I have the same problem as mentioned at the start. I need to connect with sonos and I cannot. This runs my whole office so it is urgent. IM STILL WAITING FOR THE EMAIL FOR MY PASSWORD SO I CAN MAKE THE ACCOUNT DIFFERENT TO MY FACEBOOK. I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER. Please can this be fixed asap!

Joe

OK then. I've really had it with spotify. I stop my premium account. I pay 10 Euro's a month and I can't get any support. Only false promises.

Suggested posts