Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Login to Logitech SmartRadio, Says I don't have a premium account when I do

Solved!

Login to Logitech SmartRadio, Says I don't have a premium account when I do

Title says it all.

When I attempt to login to spotify on the device, it claims I don't have a premium account. My account is up to date and I've tried various things. Help please?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

login to spotify using your facebook account

click on your name then select account

you should then be able to verify you have a premium account and confirm your username

If you login with facebook, you need to create a password so you can login to your devices with your spotify username.

There is an option to create a spotify password if you have not done so, just not sure exactly where.

View solution in original post

11 Replies

It does work - are you  logging in using facebook ? if so there is an option on the spotify site to craete a spotify password for mobile devices.

I get the usual mobile Spotify login page on my phone (the radio controller is an iphone app) and enter in my details like I have for all my devices. It DOES log me in, just says I don't have a premium account.

Maybe I don't know what you mean? 

Thanks for responding!

did you set up your account initially using your facebook id ?

Yes, but didn't click any button to "login with facebook" or anything. I thought my user id was fixed based on my facebook account. I've also logged in to my iphone and 2 ipads just fine with the premium account. Again, it does log in successfully, it doesn't reject my credentials - just says I do not have a premium account and should go do spotify to buy one.

What's your idea for a solution?

Marked as solution

login to spotify using your facebook account

click on your name then select account

you should then be able to verify you have a premium account and confirm your username

If you login with facebook, you need to create a password so you can login to your devices with your spotify username.

There is an option to create a spotify password if you have not done so, just not sure exactly where.

Hi todea - I can see you just upgraded to Premium today.

Please take a look at this post as it addresses your very issue: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts-and-Subscriptions/Just-upgraded-Not-getting-Premium/td-p/23...

If you have any other issues give us a shout. 

I didn't just upgrade to premium today. I had actually cancelled earlier this month, but my subscription valid until 1/29.

When the login didn't work, even though my premium was still active, I changed the status to renew on 1/29 instead of being cancelled, hoping that would help.

Thanks for the responses! I'll go try it all.

Yeah, the "just upgraded" thing doesn't apply. My premium account has been active and just set to expire on 1/29. I instead decided to renew when I got the radio.

Thank you for the tip about setting a device password. It worked for the radio. I wonder why other devices worked previously with my FB credentials.

maybe they worked on wifi and you are now using mobile ?

Suggested posts