Lineup Signup
Hi! We're just rearranging some Desktop boards to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Please bear with us, and we'll be done very soon.
To post a new question or issue, please go here: Desktop (Windows), Desktop (Mac), Desktop (Linux), Web Player.

Login to Spotify on Logitech UE

Login to Spotify on Logitech UE

MrDavø
Casual Listener

When I try to login to Spotify on my Logitech UE I always get an errormessage that says "Wrong URL". I`ve tried to switch between my username and email and I`ve also tried to change my password. Nothing works.

Can someone help me?

4 Replies

Re: Login to Spotify on Logitech UE

David
Spotify Legend
Hello,

I've just taken a look at your account. I'm afraid it may be a matter of one of the characters in your username, "mrdavø". Some devices are only capable of supporting alphanumeric characters of 0-9, A-Z, and a certain set of symbols. And the "ø" may be causing the issue here.

Try entering the following, if you can, as your username -

mrdav%c3%b8

This might allow you to login.
Airhorn Enthusiast

MrDavø
Casual Listener

It doesn't help. I get to access my account, such as playlist and favourites when I use mrdav%c3%b8 as username. The difficulties starts when I want to play a song, then I get "Wrong username or password".

MrDavø
Casual Listener
Is it possible for you guys to change My username?
Highlighted

Peter__
Community Legend

@MrDavø wrote:
Is it possible for you guys to change My username?

As far as I am aware, it is not possible to change the username of a Spotify account. 

I would suggest you get in touch with the support team using the online contact form and they will be able to advise and help you further with this. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

SUGGESTED POSTS