Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Logitech UE Smart Radio

Solved!

Logitech UE Smart Radio

Hi,

Logitech recently launched a replacement platform for Squeezebox called 'UE Smart Radio'. This is pretty similar to Squeezebox in architecture and there is a Spotify app available for it too.

I have one simple question though, how the hell do you get it to play a Spotify radio station?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello,

Thank you for your patience. Currently our UE Smart Radio does not support Spotify Radio, stay connected for updates on the availability of this feature.

Regards,

The Ultimate Ears Team

View solution in original post

10 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello,

Thank you for your patience. Currently our UE Smart Radio does not support Spotify Radio, stay connected for updates on the availability of this feature.

Regards,

The Ultimate Ears Team

Are there any plans of adding this feature to the player? And if so, are those coming soon? Radio functionality is pretty much the thing I need most so without it my Spotify account is pretty much useless to me.

Hey 🙂

If this is a feature you really would like to see, then I would suggest you head over to the Ideas Exchange and suggest it. 

You never know, your post could change Spotify for the better! 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I really need this as well. The spotifiy radio is what I listen most of the time and I would really like to have it on my Squeezebox touch.

Does it still not work? I have been trying to log in and nothing works. 

@olofkr wrote:

Does it still not work? I have been trying to log in and nothing works. 

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

What do you mean when you say "nothing works", can you describe your issue in a little more detail?

Peter

Peter

bump. spotify on iphone can play radio. why can't the squeezebox on logitech do the same? 

Spotify launched services in Poland and Italy... works fine on my MacBook & iPhone but not on UESmartRadio. It doesn't even show the Spotify app... I mean, how difficult is it to add two more countries into the list?

@manavchopra wrote:

Spotify launched services in Poland and Italy... works fine on my MacBook & iPhone but not on UESmartRadio. It doesn't even show the Spotify app... I mean, how difficult is it to add two more countries into the list?

Hey 🙂 

I am not sure, but I would think since the Spotify apps on partner devices are normally written by the partner company and not Spotify, I would suggest you drop logitech support an email and ask them to make it available since as you say it should be an easy fix!

Peter

Peter

Suggested posts