Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Loss quality image / Pierdo calidad en las imágenes

Loss quality image / Pierdo calidad en las imágenes

Hola a todos, mi siguiente consulta es acerca de las fotos en las playlist. Quisiera saber específicamente como hacer para que la foto que hago quede con la mayor calidad posible, como las que tienen todas las playlist de Spotify. Probé con diferentes tamaños, modificar la resolución de imagen y varias cosas más, pero siempre termino con la imagen comprimida en una calidad mucho menor. Tengo una laptop Macbook (Early 2015), aclaro esto porque recuerdo que en mi antigüa PC no me pasaba esto y la foto se veía igual de nítida que en la original.

Hi everyone, I have a problem with the images resolutions of my playlist. I wanna know how to do the correct process so that Spotify doesn't down the quality of my images. I just want the same quality of Spotify's playlist. I tried to change the size, the resolution but in the end the image doesn't got the right quality. I work in Photoshop on my Macbook (Early 2015), I say that because in my last Window's computer I didn't have this problem.

Macbook (MacOSHighSierra last version) 

1 Reply

Hey @DKSh3M0.

Thanks for reaching out to us on the Community - we'll gladly help you out!

Hm, that's odd! Have you tried uploading different file formats? Is this happening with all of your playlists, or just some of them?

In any case, could you send us a screenshot showing the two versions, the original one and the uploaded one? 

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Suggested posts