Premium

Country

The Netherlands

Device

Samsung galaxy s10e One UI 2.5 to Samsung ue49ru8000

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Unfortunately the same issue as I commented earlier this year occurred again, only on another device. Spotify music sounds compressed and with lower volume than supposed to. I still use the same phone and stream Spotify towards my Samsung ue49ru8000 television.

People of Spotify, I'm a Premium user for years and this quality and volume issue shouldn't be there for the amount of time your Premium users have to deal with it. Really, bad quality streaming is going on and off and again streaming with Tidal or Qobuz music from my phone to my tv blew me away. These services offer quality and volume how music streaming should sound like and never had issues. Please guys, fix this issue because I'm not willing to keep informimg you about annual quality and volume issues!

1 Reply

Hey @Beekie,

Thank you for your post. We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing this again.

We recommend that you perform a clean reinstall since that will make sure there's no old cache files causing this.

Also - it would be great if you'd reboot your casting device, router, and Chromecast. Make sure that all devices are up to speed with any software updates.

Keep us posted 🙂

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts