Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lumia 930 bluetooth autostart / connectivity

Lumia 930 bluetooth autostart / connectivity

Hi all,

i just switched from Android to wp8 (Lumia 930). I really like the phone but the spotify-app ist really disappointing!

Mostly I use spotify in the car and connect it via blutooth but:

• Why is there no autostart when i connect to the car? It always needs to be started by hand...
  • Why dosen't spotify remember the song or the position in the playlist in which the connection was separated to continue later when it's reconnected?
  • Even after a longer call I have no chance to restart is from the radio.

All this worked perfectly on Android why not on wp8?

Where is the problem?

Thank You
Markus

3 Replies

Hey there.

Award winning artist here.

I know your pain, I had Lumia 800 and changed back to Android because of these. Main bugs presented on 7.5 (unsupported app) are also present in supported (read "supported") 8.0 app. You can't do a thing to fix this stuff on your own. You need some developers from Spotify/Microsoft and these are lazy with Windows Phone... Seen any answers from Spotify to these problems? Oh if you see, you can immediately play a lottery. Maybe you win some millions... Lucky one!

Hah. And have a nice day!

Don't forget to change back if Spotify is life for you.

Greetz!

Hey,
thx for your answer! I was expecting something like that,.. just like i already said: disappointing!
But i will not change back - the lumias are really good phones. Sooner or later there will be more people using wps.
Perhaps spotify will do something @ this time. Until then I'll play lottery^^.

Regards

Markus

Two years and the situation is getting even worse. WP10 app does not even boot.
wp_ss_20161107_0001.png

Suggested posts