Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Managing offline playlist on Samsung Gear

Solved!

Managing offline playlist on Samsung Gear

Hello Spotify community, 

Just wondering if anyone knows whether or not there is a way to remotely manage your offline playlists on a Samsung Gear Sport. 

The browsing is decent but I'd love to know if I can use my phone or computer to select what tracks and playlists I want to download for offline use .

Thank you

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @rosswalker, thanks for asking!

Any music you have saved for offline use is based on each device, independent from another. This means that you'll have to manage the offline music the same way as you do with other devices. You can add and synchronize more music for offline use through your playlists on other devices. We recommend that you use smaller playlists instead of big ones so you can add/remove chunks of music more easily.

Hope that helps 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @rosswalker, thanks for asking!

Any music you have saved for offline use is based on each device, independent from another. This means that you'll have to manage the offline music the same way as you do with other devices. You can add and synchronize more music for offline use through your playlists on other devices. We recommend that you use smaller playlists instead of big ones so you can add/remove chunks of music more easily.

Hope that helps 🙂

Suggested posts