Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Marantz/Spotify

Marantz/Spotify

Got Marantz NR1603 + Spotify Premium subscription for Christmas. Having lots of problems with Spotify. Maybe 3 times since Christmas it has worked just fine, but the rest of the time, Spotify is useless except for aggravating us. I can open Spotify , click on (#4) playlists and most of the time, it freezes up on "playlists". At that point, I have to go to another function other than "Network" on the Marantz to be able to use the receiver.  (I have sometimes unplugged the receiver to try to get back to the network function. ) If by some chance, I get to my list of playlists and try to open one, I get "empty" or get only one song listed, which won't play. 

Note: Spotify works fine on my computers and Pandora works just fine on my Marantz. Netflix also works great.. I have an LG smart TV.

Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.

2 Replies

I am currently experiencing the same sort of issues with an NR1603. The player stops in the middle of a song which only gets solved when I choose another playlist. Some sore of syncing Error I suppose. The machine never loses touch with the network and the Standard internet radio is not having the same issues...

I am unable to get the playlists to load on my marantz - It was working without problems until recent firmware update.

Anyone have an answer to the problem?

Suggested posts