Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Marantz sr5011 connect problem

Solved!

Marantz sr5011 connect problem

Hi,

Since 2 weeks now i can' t airplay spotify on my marantz receiver. It worked fine but now its not showing on the available player list on my phone (Samsung s6). I tried to update my marantz but the latest update was already installed. Yesterday my Spotify app was updated but nothing changed. I tried it on my iPad but the same problem there. All my devices are on the same network. On the website of marantz there was a solution to check your router but everything was like they say it needed to be.

Can somebody help me? I saw a similar topic but no answers.

Thx in advance.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Problem solved. On my IPhone, the interface of the AVR remote control app of the SR5011 seemed to be changed. In one of the menu's it was possible to chose Spotify Connect as an input channel From then on spotify connect was back on my phone (in the spotify app) and on my amp.  Works perfect again!

View solution in original post

10 Replies

Just replying to say I am having the same issue with my Marantz 5011, still not fix that I can find.

I have the same problem. Marantz and Spotify are both updated but I can't connect Spotify from my phone. Please solve this, it's so important quality.

Same problem here on a NA8005 receiver

Same problem: SptifyConnect no longer showing as an option from my Marantz NR1506. Last weekend I connected fine from my iPhone. Now the option doesn't appear. I am also not seeing the option from my desktop (PC) version of the software. Rebooted the WiFi, and it seems to be otherwise fine.

I have the same problem, i can't find my SR5011

Schermafbeelding 2017-11-18 om 11.16.40.png

Spotify Connect returned as an option after I unplugged my receiver
(shutting it off wasn't enough) and plugged it in again. This was
recommended to my by Marantz.

The problem persist even after rebooting the sr5011. From time to time, sr5011 re appears on the iPhone but music is played back with airplay instead of Spotify Connect. This is streaming from the phone through wifi. Spotify Connect streamed directly from the internet which had way more advantages. Help!

Marked as solution

Problem solved. On my IPhone, the interface of the AVR remote control app of the SR5011 seemed to be changed. In one of the menu's it was possible to chose Spotify Connect as an input channel From then on spotify connect was back on my phone (in the spotify app) and on my amp.  Works perfect again!

Thanks. This worked for me. 

Suggested posts