Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Microsoft Groove - Music Videos

Solved!

Microsoft Groove - Music Videos

I’m currently a Microsoft Groove music subscriber. I found out today they are shutting it down 12/31 and have partnered with you guys and I can import my playlist soon to Spotify. I love the ability to have videos auto play on my Xbox of songs on my playlist. After signing up for a free trial, I see no music video support for Xbox, iPad, or iPhone. I researched all over the internet and it seems you did support music videos maybe at one time. My question is do you or will you be supporting music videos on Xbox or any platform for that matter anytime soon?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Jwadkins05,

Not right now, but you can add your support to this idea: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Music-Videos/idi-p/55787.

Thanks!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Jwadkins05,

Not right now, but you can add your support to this idea: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Music-Videos/idi-p/55787.

Thanks!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I'm also a migrant from Groove music, and I endorse this idea. Will miss them deeply, perfect for background during parties.

Check out YouTube Red and Google Music. I think it will be what Groove essentially was since they are combining the services. Hopefully by December it will be as good as Groove. I won't subscribe to Spotify until they get music videos. 

Automatic Videos from Groove will be missed by far! This along with the mini player that automatically resizes and able to be repositioned in any location on the screen with the "always on top" option on PC's.  Spoiled by that feature.  Spotify step it up!

groove member here and if spotify does not have music videos i will be using youtube red or something else that does. 

Suggested posts