Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Missing letter ' ý ' on Samsung Smart Tv

Solved!

Missing letter ' ý ' on Samsung Smart Tv

Hi. I've just installed Spotify on Samsung Smart Tv, but I can't log in, because keyboard is missing letter ' ý ' that I have in my username.. Could someone help me to solve that problem? Please 😞

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Spotify on partner devices has some issues, as Spotify logins and passwords support special characters but many of the partner platforms don't. I would suggest you get in touch with the Spotify support team directly using the online contact form and see what they suggest. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, please tweet @SpotifyCares.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Spotify on partner devices has some issues, as Spotify logins and passwords support special characters but many of the partner platforms don't. I would suggest you get in touch with the Spotify support team directly using the online contact form and see what they suggest. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, please tweet @SpotifyCares.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

A quick workaround might be to link your account to a facebbok account which doesn't have any special characters in the facebook name. You should then be able to log in on the TV using that facebook name and the facebook password. You can disconnect your account fom facebook once spotify come up with a better solution.

Suggested posts