Premium

Country

United State

Device

iPhone 6s, Desktop

Operating System

iOS 12, Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Starting this morning most of my music has disappeared. All of my playlists are still present, but a large number of my albums have dissappeared from my albums tab. When I searched for one of the missing albums it showed that all the songs were still saved, but that the album was not. Additionally, if I go to the artists tab it only shows like 25 artists, desipte the fact that I have music saved from far more than that. 

Where did all my music go?

This is pretty frustrating because I have an incredibly large library (pretty sure I am close to the 10,000 song limit) and to go through and figure out what is missing is pretty much impossible. I'm really hoping the actual backing data for my library hasn't been ruined because that would really suck.

3 Replies

Hello there @More_Music !

In the new mobile version any songs by the artist which you have saved individually will appear in the Favorite Songs playlist under Playlists, while saved albums by artists will appear under Albums. You can read more about the changes here.

Hope it helps 🙂

the suggested solution doesn’t help my issue. Over 3/4 of my albums disappeared overnight and I can’t access the ones that remain.

playlists seem to be unaffected. 

I hope this isnt from artists pulling their albums, like it’s been suggested elsewhere

@rhaffeman 

There is a problem with Spotify and it is being looked in to right now as you can see here. I believe the issue you are facing is realted to this Hope this gets fixed soon. thanks for your patience 🙂

Suggested posts