Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Music cuts off before end of track

Solved!

Music cuts off before end of track

I'm using Spotify through my Sonos system. Lately something cuts off the end of every track shortly before it ends. It's very annoying. What's going on? How do I fix it?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@Exl - You can report any content errors/issues such as these directly to the Spotify content team using the instructions outlined in this topic. Once you have submitted a query, the content team will investigate and then pass any needed details over to the record label to request a correction/change if needed (so it can take some time unfortunately!). 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

I'm currently listenning "Echoes - The Best Of Pink Floyd" and there is a track cut before the end 😞

It is  "The Happiest Days of Our Lives - 2001 Digital Remaster"

also the track lenght is showing 1:38

bad lenght.png

instead of 1:51 as it is in an other compilation ("The Best Of Pink Floyd: Foot In The Door") :

good lenght.png

It would be great if this track could be fixed as it is a very good compilation I used to listen in my previous iPod (now retired).

Marked as solution

@Exl - You can report any content errors/issues such as these directly to the Spotify content team using the instructions outlined in this topic. Once you have submitted a query, the content team will investigate and then pass any needed details over to the record label to request a correction/change if needed (so it can take some time unfortunately!). 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

That was exactly what I was looking for before falling deeply in this forum 😉

Many thanks Peter to be such a kind guide

Suggested posts