Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Music pausing on Samsung TV after 1 second

Music pausing on Samsung TV after 1 second

Been listening to spotify on my Samsung smart tv (UN49KU7000F) for months with no problem, now all of a sudden it's pausing every second. Press play and pauses again after one second. 

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling, signing out of all devices, restarting TV, unplugging TV, deleting other apps on TV in case I was out of memory, nothing works. 

Works fine on all my other devices though, I see it's happening to people with playstation too, could it be related to some update? 

35 Replies

I don’t have any help to offer. Just wanted to say me too. Ugh

Same issue here. Frustrating. 

All I have just tweeted out the link to this thread.  I suggest we all do this so we can get some kind of response and resolution. Thanks

@Spotify @Spotify USA & @SpotifyCares ... The last is Spotify tech support.

I posted last page about this issue, and it seems to be working fine now! Version is 2.23.12-8723c97

You said in your last post that after the update it still wasn't working though? 

Yeah the update from a couple hours ago didn't do anything, but now it seems to be working 100% without any change in software version. Likely something on the spotify servers? 

I have version 2.23.12-8723c97 and am still having the same issue with the pauseing every 1-2 seconds.... Is anyone else still having issues with this version?

I'm on 2.23.12-8723c97 and mine has started working without any intervention on my part. Didn't work about 3 hours ago. 

I am on the exact same release and still have the problem.

I had the same problem last month so I creat a new account and then the new account worked fine till this morning (about 3hrs ago). Now my new account works normal again but my old account still has the same problem. 

So just try to creat another account if you can.

Works now. I didn’t do anything, so Spotify and/or Samsung must have fixed it. Woot. 

Problem solved for me too this morning!

Finally working for me too, so, happy end!

However, it would've been great to have some communcation from Spotify during the works, just not to worry 🙂

Working for me again too. I kept tabs on the xbox thread that had a similar issue. They updated there, kinda hoped that would fix it for all of us and luckily it did.

Finally getting around to checking now and without any need to do anything, my spotify app also went back to working normally.... Great to hear! finally

Yes thank goodness it’s working now after soo much hassle. I had to cancel premium because of this. 

Suggested posts