Lineup Signup
Hi! We're just rearranging some Desktop boards to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Please bear with us, and we'll be done very soon.
To post a new question or issue, please go here: Desktop (Windows), Desktop (Mac), Desktop (Linux), Web Player.

Music pausing on Samsung TV after 1 second

Re: Music pausing on Samsung TV after 1 second

Yunie133
Casual Listener

Same here. Looks like an update issue as the spotify app was updated on 25/01 and has had the issue since. Hope they fix it soon. Deleting / reinstalling / logging off etc does nothing. =(

3 people liked this

muzmo
Casual Listener

Did anyone get / see any official feedback from Spotify? Are they aware of this issue and working on it? That would be great at least to have this kind of information...

Spoteagle
Casual Listener

Same problem for me UN55KU6290F  all other apps Netflix. etc fine. Doesn't matter if I am playing Spotify from the app on the TV or if I am using Spotify on my phone on the the same Wifi network. It also the same problem using the TV app and if I am hardwired to the TV via Ethernet. 

Freshminttea
Casual Listener

I also have this problem as of today. I assume my tv updated overnight...

timsch03

@Freshminttea wrote:

I also have this problem as of today. I assume my tv updated overnight...

^^

1 person liked this

Sparks02

After research I found that this is a corrupt cash file on our TV’s. problem is we can’t access these files to delete them or relocate the file. Problem that Spotify and Samsung need to resolve. Unfortunately this might take time. 😩

cdboom

I'm having this problem when using a non-premium. account, but no problem when I use a premium account. Anybody else experienced this?

2 people liked this

fpscolton
Casual Listener

My TV is also doing this as of today, Q6F 2018. As I was typing the message I got a notification for an update, will report back shortly.

Edit: still broken. TV version is 1202, spotify is 2.23.12-8723c97 . Also I tried logging out of everywhere.

2 people liked this

CrisMach

Same problem on my TV Samsung UN40JU6400. I unistalled the app. Installed it again and nothing. The app keep stopping after 1 sec on the player. It's not a problem of memory space  in TV. Please! Fix this version, Spotify. On the mobile, on the pc, you works fine.

2 people liked this

Lucazsz

Same problem on my Samsung UE55MU6400 after last firmware update (v. 1262) please fix it. Song Pausing every second.

SUGGESTED POSTS