Since a couple of month now I have a strange error on my PS4 when listening on Spotiy.
Wether I start my music directly via the Spotify-App or via the context-menu (when you press & hold the "PS"-Button on the controller) the music will stop playing after 30~45 mins.
If I start music via the app:
- Music stops playing after 30~45 min
- I got redirected to the login-prompt
- I need to log in again
If I start music via context-menu:
- Sound stops after 40~45 min
- The current song seems to play (the time/clock is still "ticking (? don't know how to say that in EN :/ )")
- After a while the context menu closes itself
- I have to restart my playlist
I already tried to fix that by setting the MTU value from "auto" to "1450" as suggested in other PS4-related issues but the error still occurs.