Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Muy molesta por servicio. Se cambian las playlist por otras que no me gustan.

Muy molesta por servicio. Se cambian las playlist por otras que no me gustan.

Plan

Premium

Country

Chile

Device

Huawei mate 9

Operating System

Android 9

My Question or Issue

Cuando reproduzco una canción me cambia la playlist por otras que no me gustan, las cuales solo tienen una canción y son Versace (Remix) o Influencer. También si le pongo pausa vuelve a reproducir las canciones que no me gustan. Ya he desinstalado la aplicacion, cerré mis sesiones, hasta cambie mis contraseñas y sigue ocurriendo, hasta estoy a punto de denunciar las canciones para que dejen de reproducirse ya que no se que más hacer para poder escuchar mi música en paz. Si no hay alguna solucion prefiero dejar de pagar por un servicio q no me entrega lo que promete.

18 Replies

Hey @Danny222, help's arrived.

Hope you don't mind us replying in English. We didn't quite get that. Can you give us a specific example of what's going on? And what playlists are you referring to? A screenshot would be helpful as well.

Thanks!

A mi me ocurre lo mismo!! 
qué hago??? Solo me reproduce una canción de un grupo que ni conozco. No puedo escuchar nada. 

For the admin: there is a huge problem in Spotify: maybe a virus because the only artist that plays is a kind of Chinese music. I already blocked Matilda Buncle and Nur Fathi Acsm because their music stars automatically (they’re not in my playlist I’ve Berber wanted them and I just hate that music) and you cannot stop it! You pause it and it starts again! Nightmare!!! Alteady thinking of giving up sportify for another one

Hey @Lele0601 and @Marsh29,

Glad to have you on the Community!

First off I'd suggest securing your account to make sure it's not used by anyone other than yourself.

If the app continues misbehaving after that, it's a good idea to try a clean reinstall to see if that solves the issue. Head here to read how to perform a thorough reinstall.

Just a heads-up: In case you're on the free, ad-supported plan, songs will be added to playlists you've created. If you want to find out more about why songs may be added to your account, we recommend taking a look at this Spotify Answer.

Hope this helps. Give us a shout if the issue persists and we'll see what we can suggest next.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I'm having the same problem i cancelled my premium as soon i see the company is sorting out the problem i will get the premium back. I tried everything... This is the only one solution...

I solved the problem by setting my session as private

Me sucede lo mismo desde hace unas semanas. Es muy engorroso. Solo me pasa con algunas playlists. Me cambia las canciones cuando quedan 20 segundos y aunque las canciones estén en cola estas no se reproducen sino que salta a albumes de música que no conozco ni he buscado. Lamentable el servicio que están dando. He probado con la sesión en privado y me sigue pasando. Si no se soluciona me doy de baja del premium. 

I have the same problem. I fixed it a few month ago just putting my session in a private mode but now it is on private mode and it starts happening again. I do not know what to do. I changed my password, I deleted and reinstalled the app and it is always the same problem. 

I hope that spotify can give us a quick response because we are paying.

Looking forward for an answer. 

Me too

Hey folks, 

Thanks for reaching out to us.

We'd first recommend checking this article where you'll find a few tips on how to secure your account.

In case you think someone has gained access to your account, we'd recommend following all the steps in this article. In case this doesn't do the trick, you can reach out to our Support team here. They'll be happy to assist you further and check if everything is in order with your account.

If you have any other doubts, don't hesitate to let us know. 

Have a good one.

NovyModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".

Hi Xenia! I try the tips you give before, but the issue continues.
For example, when I play the first song in one playlist, automatically jump to the second and third song in de list.

This happened when using the web player, in the app everything is OK. I can send you a screen video showing this problem if needed.

Please! Can you help me? I'd like to solve this 

Hey there @Maru_DV

Thanks for reaching out about this. 

Would you mind letting us know if you've already tried clearing your browser's cache and cookies?

Also, a screen recording where we can take a better look at the issue would be very helpful. You can attach it in your next reply using the Insert Video option in the post editor or you can share a link with us, just make sure to exclude any personal info from it. 

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

NovyModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".

you need to set your session as private, then check your queue and remove
every unwanted tune.
It's so annoying! I wonder why does spotify allows this!

Hey @Lele0601,

Thanks for posting.

If you performed the steps that @Xenia posted above and this is still happening, we'd love to investigate this further. Just to make sure that we're on the same page - you did remove the access of third party apps and reset the password of all associated services, right?

If that's the case, are you able to remove the songs in the queue without being in private listening mode? Also, does this happen when using a different account or when logged in on another device? As @Novy mentioned, a recording would be quite helpful in getting to the bottom of this, we'd appreciate it if you attach one to your reply.

Keep us posted.

Mihail Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Me pasa que pongo la primera canción una playlist o la pongo al azar y de repente la segunda canción que empieza a sonar es una canción completamente distinta que no he buscado y ni siquiera tengo agregada en mi playlist

Hey there @Moodyez_27

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

Hope you don't mind us replying in English as it's the Community's official language.

Keep in mind that the Play queue is generated depending on the song/album/playlist you play first, but it will change if you start playing something else.

If you listen to a playlist, but then you filter the songs in it and click play from one of songs you filtered, a new Play queue will start based on those results only.

If you start listening to an album/playlist and want to continue listening to it after playing a specific song you found after filtering, you need to make sure to add that song to the queue so the original Play queue isn't affected.

If this isn't your case, would you mind sending us a screen recording of the issue happening so we can take a closer look? Also, we'd like to know if this happens across devices or only on a specific one. 

Keep us posted.

EniModerator

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

The problem is that if you don't set a private session (settings, social,
private mode) you will have other people adding file to your queue, tunes
you never heard of, unknown band will intrude and it's pretty annoying.
Once you set a private mode you also need to delete the unwanted tunes from
your queue and remember always set a private mode.

Hi @Lele0601

Thanks for getting back to us. 

Just to clarify, if you activate the private session your followers won't see what you're listening to, however this shouldn't modify the Play Queue. 

In this case, we'd recommend taking a look at this Spotify answer and following the steps you can find there. This will ensure that your account is secure and that you don't experience any of these inconveniences. 

If you have any questions, just let us know.

EniModerator

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts