Announcements

Muy molesta por servicio. Se cambian las playlist por otras que no me gustan.

Highlighted

Muy molesta por servicio. Se cambian las playlist por otras que no me gustan.

Visitor

Plan

Premium

Country

Chile

Device

Huawei mate 9

Operating System

Android 9

My Question or Issue

Cuando reproduzco una canción me cambia la playlist por otras que no me gustan, las cuales solo tienen una canción y son Versace (Remix) o Influencer. También si le pongo pausa vuelve a reproducir las canciones que no me gustan. Ya he desinstalado la aplicacion, cerré mis sesiones, hasta cambie mis contraseñas y sigue ocurriendo, hasta estoy a punto de denunciar las canciones para que dejen de reproducirse ya que no se que más hacer para poder escuchar mi música en paz. Si no hay alguna solucion prefiero dejar de pagar por un servicio q no me entrega lo que promete.

8 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Muy molesta por servicio. Se cambian las playlist por otras que no me gustan.

Spotify Legend

Hey @Danny222, help's arrived.

Hope you don't mind us replying in English. We didn't quite get that. Can you give us a specific example of what's going on? And what playlists are you referring to? A screenshot would be helpful as well.

Thanks!

Highlighted

Re: Muy molesta por servicio. Se cambian las playlist por otras que no me gustan.

Visitor

A mi me ocurre lo mismo!! 
qué hago??? Solo me reproduce una canción de un grupo que ni conozco. No puedo escuchar nada. 

Highlighted

Casual Listener

For the admin: there is a huge problem in Spotify: maybe a virus because the only artist that plays is a kind of Chinese music. I already blocked Matilda Buncle and Nur Fathi Acsm because their music stars automatically (they’re not in my playlist I’ve Berber wanted them and I just hate that music) and you cannot stop it! You pause it and it starts again! Nightmare!!! Alteady thinking of giving up sportify for another one

Highlighted

Hey @Lele0601 and @Marsh29,

Glad to have you on the Community!

First off I'd suggest securing your account to make sure it's not used by anyone other than yourself.

If the app continues misbehaving after that, it's a good idea to try a clean reinstall to see if that solves the issue. Head here to read how to perform a thorough reinstall.

Just a heads-up: In case you're on the free, ad-supported plan, songs will be added to playlists you've created. If you want to find out more about why songs may be added to your account, we recommend taking a look at this Spotify Answer.

Hope this helps. Give us a shout if the issue persists and we'll see what we can suggest next.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Where words fail, music speaks." - Hans Christian Andersen
Highlighted

Visitor

I'm having the same problem i cancelled my premium as soon i see the company is sorting out the problem i will get the premium back. I tried everything... This is the only one solution...

Highlighted

Casual Listener
I solved the problem by setting my session as private
Highlighted

Visitor

Me sucede lo mismo desde hace unas semanas. Es muy engorroso. Solo me pasa con algunas playlists. Me cambia las canciones cuando quedan 20 segundos y aunque las canciones estén en cola estas no se reproducen sino que salta a albumes de música que no conozco ni he buscado. Lamentable el servicio que están dando. He probado con la sesión en privado y me sigue pasando. Si no se soluciona me doy de baja del premium. 

Highlighted

Visitor

I have the same problem. I fixed it a few month ago just putting my session in a private mode but now it is on private mode and it starts happening again. I do not know what to do. I changed my password, I deleted and reinstalled the app and it is always the same problem. 

I hope that spotify can give us a quick response because we are paying.

Looking forward for an answer. 

SUGGESTED POSTS