Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My Music was Wrongly Removed by Spotify

My Music was Wrongly Removed by Spotify

Hello, I am part of a Pittsburgh based hip hop group known as Abstract Theory. We have had a song removed by your team due to fraudulent plays. We were unaware of this issue and want our song back up with its organic plays immediately. We have proof that we did nothing wrong and the playlist curator admitted that any fraud was their fault. When we first contacted Spotify we were told to reach out to our distributor or label. We are independent artists with no label or manager. Our distributor said they have no control over this issue and said it's up to Spotify to handle this. Since then we have received zero support from you. We work hard to create our music and promote it. Again we have no label or manager and are all independent. You have stripped us of our biggest song without even understanding the issue. We wish to be contacted at once to resolve this. Our song should not be gone forever and our organic plays should not be taken away. We are being penalized for something that we didn't have any idea or understanding of. You can see our analytics. You can track everything and we have definitive evidence that a playlist curator wronged us. Please make this right. Sincerely Troy.

1 Reply

Hi @tjohn0322,

Welcome to the Community!

Thanks for reaching out! This may be a result of our efforts to protect against artificial streaming — and is not related to what distributor you use.

You can learn more about our policy here.

Hope you find this info useful 🙂

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts