I have linked my account with Facebook and shazam (shazam and facebook are also linked to each other). Although when I shazam new songs they do not show up in my playlist 'My Shazamed Tracks'. I don't know if they ever did (I just found the playlist this morning), but There are alot of songs in that playlist and the last one added is over 4 weeks ago (probably the time I linked shazam and spotify)...
Is there a way to refresh this or something? I would like to use this feature/
Solved! Go to Solution.
what worked for me was to delete the My Shazam Tracks playlist from my Spotify; then I unlinked Shazam from Spotify and re-linked them once more. It did create the playlist automatically and with all the tracks I've shazamed so far.
So, in steps:
1. Delete "My Shazam Tracks" playlist from your Spotify.
2. Open Shazam and go to "My Shazam" tab.
3. Tap the gear icon; this will take you to the settings.
4. In the setting it shall give you the option to disconnect Spotify from Shazam.
5. Tap the "Disconnect Spotify" button.
6. Connect once more to Spotify from Shazam.
Hope this works for you as well.