Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My Shazam tracks not updating anymore

Solved!

My Shazam tracks not updating anymore

Hi, 

I have linked my account with Facebook and shazam (shazam and facebook are also linked to each other). Although when I shazam new songs they do not show up in my playlist 'My Shazamed Tracks'. I don't know if they ever did (I just found the playlist this morning), but There are alot of songs in that playlist and the last one added is over 4 weeks ago (probably the time I linked shazam and spotify)...

Is there a way to refresh this or something? I would like to use this feature/

Thanks !

46 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there folks,

@serhiisol - thanks for sharing this here in the Community and welcome! 

We've currently reported this with our teams who are looking into it. For more info, we'd recommend adding your +VOTE and a comment with the requested details from the Status Update in this Ongoing Issue here.

@jerickson7211 - thanks for adding this info!

We'd also suggest taking a look at the same Ongoing Issue to find more updates regarding this on our end. We'll be sharing any further updates we have about this there, so make sure you've also subscribed to the thread as well to stay in the loop!

Hope this is helpful but don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else we can help with.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

This resolved my problem! Somehow I had 2 Shazams approved so cleared both and resynced and boom! Everything is back

Hey @PEMAD,

Thank you for your post and confirmation. We're glad to hear that everything works as it should for you again.

If you have any questions we're always one reply away 🙂

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

I'm using Shazam version 13.28.0. It's not syncing my Shazam Tracks anymore. I bought the Shazam premium app years ago. Please help.**bleep**

Hi @Pochojoe,

As @Katerina mentioned above, there are currently some technical difficulties with syncing the Shazam playlist. Rest assured, the right folks are working on it. We can't give you an exact date when this is going to be resolved, but the best thing you can do is go to the Ongoing Issue thread and add your +Vote and subscribe. This way you'll get notified as soon as there is any development on the matter 🙂

Cheers.

AlexModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

still not working pls solve

Hi @daniprofe22,

Thanks for reaching out about this.

As a first step, we suggest giving the solution here a try.

If the issue persists, as @Katerina mentioned above, there are currently some issues with syncing the Shazam playlist. Rest assured, the right folks are looking into it. Although we can't set an exact date for when this will be resolved, we recommend to take a look at the Ongoing Issue thread and add your +VOTE and subscribe.

We'll keep everyone up to speed in our ongoing issue thread - so check back there for more news.

XeniaModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts