Announcements

My Shazam tracks not updating anymore

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: My Shazam tracks not updating anymore

Casual Listener

Careful deleting the whole playlist as it will only replace the ones that spotify recognizes which may not be all the songs in the list. I lost a lot of songs this way, tho technically it did work. Not sure why Shazam didn't have those older songs from way back when - new phone maybe, but that seems strange. Anyway, try renaming playlist rather than deleting would be my recommendation.

Highlighted

You don’t even have to delete. All you have to do is disconnect from Spotify in the settings option in Shazam then reconnect again.

Highlighted

Regular

i do it 2 times and this dont work, it creat the shazam playlist but the new shazam dont by add to my shazam playlist 😞

Highlighted

Regular

i do it 2 times and this dont work, it creat the shazam playlist but the new shazam dont by add to my shazam playlist 😞

Highlighted

Think I have this figured out.  I found that some tracks were being added and some were not.  Turns out that if Spotify has more than one match for a track discovered in Shazam then it won't auto-add it to the My Shazam playlist and the "add to" button is also grayed out.  I experimented and found this behavior is consistent.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

The only problem with this solution is that the dates will all be lost so it will be mixed up completely. I have a lot of Shazams that are in order from auto-Shazaming dj sets Any other solutions??

Highlighted

Casual Listener
Worked for me. Thanks, mate!
Highlighted

Casual Listener

Just did this lucklily I saved off my old list, because it deleted a lot of the old stuff (I had 97 tracks, now it's sitting at 65) so it doesn't seem to work completely, be careful

Highlighted

Visitor
It is not working for me. I even tried removing from "Approved Applications" on Spotify and connecting it again on Shazam.
Highlighted

Visitor
True! Any idea how to sync the order ?
SUGGESTED POSTS