Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My Sonos One showed 6 times up in Spotify connect list

Solved!

My Sonos One showed 6 times up in Spotify connect list

Yesterday bought my first Sonos device (one). Had some trouble to install so re-install the device, but then it showed up twice in spotify connect list. One device was able to connect, the other wasn't. In trying to fix it I re-install the sonos more times, but every time I re-install the Sonos one, he showed up another time in Spotify connect list. I only can connect with one Sonos one, the other 5 showed every time up when I'm connected with a (random) wifi network. Is there a way to delete the Sonos devices from the list?

I named the sonos box different names (tuin/draagbaar/sonos/sonos one) see picture

I already tried to logout on every device, changed password, forget device (on Iphone 8plus), updated all software (sonos/spotify). 

IMG_2482.PNG

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I had contact with spotify support. They logout on all devices (simulair to the button on spotify.com, but then from spotify's end. Then they reset password, and after login with new password the multiple's sonos boxes without connection are gone from the list.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Have the same issue. I bought Sonos Play:5 (before I had only Sonos Play:1) and yesterday I started to have two Sonos Play:5 devices in the list and today - another one Sonos Play:1 device. 

I can't remove/forgot them from mobile application (iPhone X) and desktop (MacOS), I have tried to log out from all device, revoke application access, change the password - nothing helps. 

Screenshot 2018-05-12 10.12.06.png

Glad to hear that I'm not the only one. Hopefully someone got a solution.
Yesterday I had contact with spotify support on twitter, but they can't do anything for me. 

I have pretty much the same issue, although with a Sonos Play 5 (gen 1). It shows up in the spotify iphone app but it simply refuses to be forgotten. It's there even when I disconnect the Sonos completely, and when I hook it up again there are two Sonos devices. Tried everything I can think of, I'm fairly convinced it's a bug. The obvious feature would be something like "wipe all devices, no questions asked".

Marked as solution

I had contact with spotify support. They logout on all devices (simulair to the button on spotify.com, but then from spotify's end. Then they reset password, and after login with new password the multiple's sonos boxes without connection are gone from the list.

Suggested posts