Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My Squeezebox says - get premium. Alreday have, what now?

My Squeezebox says - get premium. Alreday have, what now?

While trying to setup Spotify, My Squeezebox tells me that I should get premium account. Well, thats what I have done, but for some reason Squeezebox doesn't believe it.

What should I do to get info of my account to the squeezebox?

- risto

6 Replies

Are you getting adverts on your computer too?
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Unfortunately yes, I'm getting the advertisments on my computer, even if my account details show that I have premium account!

My login issue was solved after canceling the facebook account. Have you attempted that?

Rvuorenr - From our end, your 'rvuorenr' looks to be fine. I'd suggest getting in touch with Customer Support here, as we'd need to take some security details before doing anything. Don't worry, you'll get what you've paid for.

Just head to 'About us' above, then 'Contact Form'. The team will get back to you as soon as possible.
-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

The customer support provided me a redeem code for my account and now everything is fine!

Good to hear!
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts