USA

Device

Any

Operating System

Any

My Question or Issue

Affected Artist/Album:  Paul Van Dyk - Out There And Back

Paul Van Dyk - Out There And Back

Track: 11 - "Out There And Back" Between (1:10) and (1:20) and again between (6:33) and (6:40)

You can clearly hear the sounds of my scratched CD skipping during the ripping process of this track when I ripped it to my computer back in 2010.  The CD had suffered damage, but because it wasn't available to listen to on Spotify back then, I manually imported it into my library as it was better than nothing.

I'm wondering if there is a way to report that track as damaged/bad in the hopes of getting a better copy uploaded to Spotify.  I have confirmed that this issue is present whether listening through any number of my computers/devices, and even friends computers who I've only met this past year.

Please let me know if I'm posting in the correct location, or any other information is needed from me to have this addressed properly.  Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @coRtALoS.

Thanks for getting in touch!

If you think something is wrong with a release on Spotify, feel free to report it using these instructions.

Our content team will look at the song and see if they can fix it 🙂

Thanks and have a nice day!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @coRtALoS.

Thanks for getting in touch!

If you think something is wrong with a release on Spotify, feel free to report it using these instructions.

Our content team will look at the song and see if they can fix it 🙂

Thanks and have a nice day!

Suggested posts