New Metal Tracks **Still** Not Updating Properly

Re: New Metal Tracks **Still** Not Updating Properly

user-removed
Not applicable

is it going to be fixed though ?

thats all I want to know, if its going to be fixed now that we have finally had someone see these posts (there are other posts complaining about this with no answers) 

RichardBB
Casual Listener

I agree, this answer doesn't really explain much. I get what the problem is, but Spotify haven't said if they're actually going to fix it. 

By the way, if anyone is desperate for a reliable replacement, I've recently discovered the playlist "Metal Music Friday - Best NEW Metal Tracks". That appears to be a good alternative for the time being. That said, I only discovered it a couple of days ago so I can't vouch reliable they are long-term (though anything's better than the Spotify equivalent right now!)

user-removed
Not applicable

Another friday, lets see if we have been listened to.

user-removed
Not applicable

We have 3 new tracks in the new track playlist ...... the new thy art is murder track isnt on there, the new dying fetus track isnt on there, the new septicflesh track isnt on there, thats just bands that I follow.

I give up.

Screen Shot 2017-06-16 at 15.19.25 copy.jpg

user-removed
Not applicable

ingejanse
Roadie

Love the site though! Didn't knew it (I only listen to metal, I don't hang around in the scene), so thanks for that!

user-removed
Not applicable

As far as I can see they have stopped adding the same songs onto the playlist and now they are only adding new tracks, thats the main thing I wanted but they have only added 3 tracks, not like the amount we use to get.

benjohnson2010
Music Fan

Given how much new metal has actually been released since this problem started, and how much of it doesn't appear anywhere near this playlist, it's still not fixed by any reasonable standard and Spotify could clearly not care less. I'll be creating a Google Play Music playlist of my own and link it here shortly after canceling my Spotify subscription, stay tuned if you're interested. I encourage you all to stop giving Spotify your money but, again, they don't give a **bleep** so it won't make a difference. At least it'll feel better than waiting around for another non-answer about a fix they're not implementing.

benjohnson2010
Music Fan

Oh and they censor swear words? Jesus. This mother**bleep**ing bull**bleep** just keeps getting better and **bleep**ing better.

myceliom
Music Fan

I'm also cancelling my Spotify subscription and will give Google Play a go. I have heard good things about it, so time for a change. I'm fed up of giving Spotify my money, when it clearly doesnt give a darn. Shame.

Look forward to your playlist on the other side, Ben...

SUGGESTED POSTS