New Metal Tracks **Still** Not Updating Properly

Re: New Metal Tracks **Still** Not Updating Properly

Spotify
Spotify

Hey!

Thanks for reaching out on the Community. We really appreciate your updates and feedback on this.

Rest assured we've passed all of your comments onto the right team, and we're thankful for you sharing your thoughts.

Although the playlist doesn't fully refresh every week, we understand you'd like to see more new songs added and we've let the team know about this.

All the best,
/L

benjohnson2010
Music Fan

If anyone's interested, here's the aforementioned playlist I'll be curating:

https://play.google.com/music/playlist/AMaBXynNIL5UI1IZ9nO9iW2qEYzZARXpvzataIkYSUNf1_tP0UFoN62O-onZ_...

myceliom
Music Fan

Amazing work, Ben. What a legend!! I advise everyone to subscribe!

user-removed
Not applicable

This week its gone back to being broken, no new tracks and its just added all the old tracks again. How has it gone back to being broken again ? 

user-removed
Not applicable

it's .... it's fixed .... I think they listened, it worked.

Looks like they are updating it with new tracks as soon as they come on spotify. They seem to be updating it with all kinds like they use to, they even put party cannon on. Im happy now, everythings back to normal, thanks for fixing it if you're listening/reading.

ingejanse
Roadie

Yup, also happy with the new list, seems to be working again, rejoice!

(it's also great that I can finally stop offering slaughtered goats to Satan to fix this issue, it was getting kinda messy in the house and my wife wasn't really a big fan of this approach, hence)

mach1617
Casual Listener

Agreed...looks to be back to the way it was.

Thanks for listening to your audience, Spotify! Kudos!

ingejanse
Roadie

Hey, is it just me, or are we back to square one again? The playlist is updated, but most of the tracks are from previous weeks :'( Anyone else suffering (yes, suffering!) from this?

SUGGESTED POSTS