Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No Audio Video Receiver in my connect device list

No Audio Video Receiver in my connect device list

I have the latest desktop Spotify. Plus the app on my Nexus 5 phone. I also have 2 Onkyo AVRs, and everything worked fine until a few days ago. Now I don't have anything in my 'Connect to a device' list. My 2 AVR device are set up with Network stand by mode, so the network is always on. Now I have to turn it on, and even that doesn't work all the time. What happened here with the last couple of version of Spotify?!

6 Replies

Anyone??? Anyone from Spotify?! Do you people even work?!

Hello,

Please post the model names of your AVRs. I guess you are able to get playback with Spotify normally when AVRs are turned on ?

Onkyo TX-NR414 and TX-NR515. The problem is only with the desktop app. The android app works fine, it detects both AVRs. The desktop app detects phone, but no AVRs. Sometimes it detects AVRs too, but I guess it depends on the moon phase or something like that.

Ah I see. I guess Desktop is Windows based? If so make sure you use latest version from the store. There was fix for this.

Yes, Windows based. I will update it.

Nope, still the same. So, it was not fixed I guess. My phone detects all my AVRs, A added one more last night, it detects all 3 of them, but the desktop app none. When I start my android app, the desktop app detects my phone. But still no AVRs.

Suggested posts