Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No Discover Weekly since I subscribed 5 months ago

No Discover Weekly since I subscribed 5 months ago

I became a premium user when Spotify launched in India around 5 months ago. However, I'm yet to receive a single Discover Weekly playlist so far!

6 Replies

Hi there @mkalia19,

thanks for posting !

Please keep in mind that if you listen on "Private Mode," Spotify may ignore your listening, thus not having anything to suggest for your weekly discovery.

I also suggest you unfollow your Discover weekly playlist and then follow it again.

Hope this helps 🙂

Hi,

Since subscribing, i haven't used private listening even once. Furthermore, Discover Weekly has never been shown for me. As a result, I've never been able to 'follow' it in the first place. Kindly suggest as the Discover Weekly playlist was one of my primary motivators for subscribing to Spotify.

Hi @mkalia19,

thanks for the update.

Do you have any indication if any of your friends/family memebers or other Spotify users around you are seeing the feature ?

What happends when you use the web player? can you see it there ?

Thanks 🙂

Don't know any other Spotify users. Can't see the Discover Weekly in the web player either.

Hi @mkalia19,

thanks for your patience !

If you're still not seeing part of the features please check out this official Spotify answer that would clear things out.

Hope sheds some light 🙂

How is this supposed to help, @OnebyBoo?

Suggested posts