Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No Metallica, Rammstein or AC/DC?

Solved!

No Metallica, Rammstein or AC/DC?

I think it's a little bit disappointing seeing there's little to no songs by Metallica, Rammstein and AC/DC.

I could possibly find a bunch more artists that aren't on spotity. But how come we don't have access to the music by these artists? I'm a premium user, and would like to get the most out of my money - because Spotify is indeed a very nice application.

I hope these artists can become a part of spotify music collection.

48 Replies

Rammstein asked specifically to not be a part of Spotify:

https://twitter.com/Spotify/status/4552152810

AC/DC, however, there is speculation that their joining Spotify may be nigh. They recently opened their catalog to iTunes, and joining Spotify may be shortly thereafter.

Heres hoping!

i'm an audiophile, thats about it

"Rammstein asked specifically to not be a part of Spotify"

In other words: They don't want money???

@hpguru wrote:

"Rammstein asked specifically to not be a part of Spotify"

In other words: They don't want money???

That's not the whole story, they just want you to go out and buy their tracks since they make more money from sales than from streaming. Whilst in my opinion, they are just blind to the fact if people can't stream they pirate!

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

AC/DC.......Meh....Thunderstruck is OK.

But Rammstein!?!?!?!?!

Please Rammstein!  We need you to be a team player!

- Whiskey In The Jar!  YES PLEASE, AND THANK YOU!

Indeed, its a pity that some bands/artists decide to leave out from any streaming-services.

This kind of leaving out might eventually encourage people to use illegal ways for the music they want to listen to.

I have all the official releases from Rammstein, Metallica and AC/DC and have supported each band through the years.

They have Metallica now.  Hopefully the other holdout artists and labels will follow.

I know Pink Floyd aint talked on this topic, but I found it weird that both Deezer and Rdio have their catalogue available.

Maybe Spotify will get them also but dunno really. Well, I have their albums anyways in physical formats (in several different pressings).

If someday could have one streaming-service that could feature all possible music, but thats not most likely happening.

There isnt really too much differences in each streaming-service catalogue-wise, but for what I have heard, is that Spotify has the best classical selection.

I think the Pink Floyd situation is they are avalaible for premium customers only on deezer and rdio as well napster and rhapsody, those 2 being subscription only. And spotify tends not like to have music on their system which is for paying customers only so that might explain why Pink Floyd aren't avaliable

This is because your brain is very small and can only handle input from 80's boy bands.  So go ahead and talk some more smack about AC/DC Einstein.

omg still no rammstein.. no motivationfor me for me to pay for the premium.. srsly.. i'll just stick to utube then..

Hey guys - We've recently posted a Music FAQ for those with questions regarding music on Spotify. 

Missing music is discussed a bit in number 5--worth a quick read if you're interested.

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to give us a shout--thanks!

I found a few good metallica jams including my favorite fade to black.. but absolutely no ACDC

Use yandex.ru search engine my friend 😉

WE WANT AC/DC !!!!!

listen here eejit if i ever see you in real life i'll drag you into a bush and persistently waterboard you with chocolate milk and repeatedly throw packets of frozen peas at you while singing through the tulips by tiny tim......

Now AC/DC yet they have 5 tribute bands that can't get close to what AC/DC is. If you put these tribute bands on than work harder to get AC/DC.

Now AC/DC yet they have 5 tribute bands that can't get close to what AC/DC is. If you put these tribute bands on than work harder to get AC/DC.

There is Rammstein on Spotify now! An enormous amount of 1 track 🙂

Yeah in the US you can get a whole 4 tracks, two of them are off The Lost Highway Soundtrack album and another one is off the Sountrack to The Matrix Movie, and one other is from a compilation called For The Masses.

Rammstein is however Availible on Amazon Prime Music.

The few things not on spofity are usually easily streamed somewhere else.

Suggested posts