Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No Playlists on Vizio M551d-A2 Smart TV

No Playlists on Vizio M551d-A2 Smart TV

Cannot retrieve my Playlists in Spotify on a Vizio M551d-A2 TV. Have Premium Spotify Account.

New artists and albums appear and play, and I can search for a song and play it, but none of my playlists appear. 

I am only using one playback device at a time.

9 Replies

Having the same issue with my Vizio, no playlist or inbox.  Can search and get what's new.

I'm having the same problem. Started about beginning of March 2017.

Same thing on my Vizio D65u-D2. It started with the latest set of app updates.

Dido...SUCKS!

i have connected Vizio who says its a Spotify problem and Spotify that says its a Vizio problem. So pissed. all my playlits just gone! Also started late Aprill/March 2017. Spotofy and Vizio has no idea how to fix this problem. So Pissed!!

Here is what I got from Spotify....

Thanks for contacting Spotify. We're sorry to know that your new Vizio TV is not showing your playlist and other information. We'll be glad to help you out.

We have alerted our developers to this issue and they are investigating the matter.

We appreciate your feedback as it helps inform our decisions going forward, although please be aware we’re not able to confirm if or when your specific request will be addressed.

So right now I'm just chilling in the gray are untill this is resloved.

I've been getting the same message from them for weeks ;(

Same thing here started in February. I have an E series Vizio. Hopefully they get it figured out soon, this sucks.

I have a P552ui-B2 Vizio TV and I'm having the same issue with Spotify not showing playlists. I have tried deleting the app then re-adding as well as removing account then adding again and neither works. Must have been the last update they issued. Or perhaps it was a Vizio update which was not compatible with the latest version of Spotify. Either way I hope they fix it soon.

Suggested posts