Announcements

No Spotify for Samsung Galaxy Watch 3?

Highlighted

Re: No Spotify for Samsung Galaxy Watch 3?

Regular

Great👍👍I actually bought the samsung galaxy watch 3 for running, listening music without my phone...still imposible...i tried nearly everything.

Highlighted

Regular

I got it partially because of offline Spotify as well - when I go out to run. I still need to have phone in the pocket with a hotspot.

Highlighted

Regular

Okay...until Spotify is not working properly on my Samsung galaxy watch i keep my AppleWatch:((

By the way... in the meantime i paired for testing my watch with a samsung galaxy note 20 Ultra (phone of my husband). No problem at all! I could use spotify offline...but of course this does not solve the problem. I'm wondering ...is this now a iphone app problem or a spotify case??? Kind Regards Barbara

Highlighted

Visitor

After the new Update of the Galaxy Watch 2 my spotify is dead, just a remote ...

I tried everything incl. resets for hours ... yeah spotify criticizes the apple politics. But i am forced to use a iphone as company phone ... but i love my spotify desktop app.

But to get my iPhone Health connect (bad Samsung App) and a portable Music solution, i think everything will work fine if i stay just in Apple solutions. The combination of an iphone handy combined with a samsung smartwatch and a spotify app is making so many problems and now the watch is for my usecases just useless 😞 Apple Watch are availabe in 1 week, test abo of Apple music incl. ... if the experience is simple and i reach my goal to listen to music while offline ... will i pay for it.

Highlighted

Hey folks,

Thank you for your posts.

Check out our support to see if your watch supports offline listening - you can find it here - but if you're having troubles, make sure to reinstall the app on both the watch (if possible) and phone and to always keep the app updated so you don't miss any improvements etc. 

If that doesn't do it for you feel free to post in our help boards with more details about your set up - your phones' and watches' model and OS verions.

We hope the information above was helpful.

We're always one reply away if you have any further questions 🙂

Cheers!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Highlighted

Regular

You're so right...its not working together🙈I quit now spotify and sold the galaxy watch 3. Problem solved😂😂

Highlighted

Hey @beach_beauty22,

Thank you for your reply.

We're always testing things by adding or removing features to make Spotify better overall. We’re sorry that this means you’re not able to use Spotify on your watch like you wish to do at the moment.

We're consistently aiming to improve our features so we hope you’ll continue using it and find it gets better in the future.

If you have any any questions, don't be a stranger. We're here to help 🙂

Cheers! 

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Highlighted

Regular

Thank you very much! That's very kind😍Kind Regards Barbara

Highlighted

Regular

I don't think you even read the posts and wrote a generic reply - copy paste too much?

It should have nothing to do with the phone when the watch is not connected and Spotify is in standalone, offline mode.

SUGGESTED POSTS