Lineup Signup
Hi! We're just rearranging some Desktop boards to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Please bear with us, and we'll be done very soon.
To post a new question or issue, please go here: Desktop (Windows), Desktop (Mac), Desktop (Linux), Web Player.

No Spotify on Galaxy Store - Samsung Gear S2 Classic Watch

Re: No Spotify on Galaxy Store - Samsung Gear S2 Classic Watch

FilipeSBS
Casual Listener

Just add the app back or give us a real answer. Explain why it isn't supporting s2 anymore.

cumbur
Casual Listener

what's the reason we  bought this device while we buying s2 supporting spotifty and what changes now i pay every mount my premium price than spotify gave me this gift thanks a lot

cumbur
Casual Listener

seems we have to becareful because one day s3 cant support spotify 

fzumbado
Casual Listener

I am actually returning my Samsung S2 watch because of this reason... Not fair! 

DocOrg
Visitor

The ONLY reason to BUY a Samsung Gear S2 was the "spotify offline support" !!! I don't use it as a sportts tracker but for listening music (with my Spotify PREMIUM account !!!) OFFLINE while doing some sport ... And now you tell me you just quit the support for my watch ??? Without giving agood reason for that ???????
Why can't you just leave the old version for S2 ? What shall I do with my S2 now ???????????? I was using it since July 2018 and I cannot make a refund or return it anymore ...
I have a Spotify Premium Family Account but when your policy looks like this, I am supposed to quit Spotify, too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's so unfair .... and so reckless from your side

tomtataje

I need spotify in my watch!!!

Highlighted

Yossarian151
Visitor

Why the **bleep** would you do this? You didn't just remove the app, you removed the ability for the native "music app" to control Spotify as well. How much engineering effort is required to enable three buttons??? Skip, back, pause. That's it. 

Did you take some kickback from Samsung to disable this specifically for the S2 to make people buy a newer watch?

Whoever made this decision should be fired. 

SUGGESTED POSTS