Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No access to Spotify on my SONOS set-up.

Solved!

No access to Spotify on my SONOS set-up.

I need help, how do I get in contact with Spotify? How do I start a support case?

My SONOS set-up dosn't work anymore. I have used spotify together with SONOS for some years now and everything have worked fine until now. I have not done anything in my set-up no new updates or anything. I just got the error message that there is now connection to Sportify. I have tried to reconfigure the service in SONOS. When doing this I got a confirmation that the account is accepted. But then when trying to play music it just stopped and says no connection. Dos anybody knows how to fix this?

I'm using a spotify family premium account.

When trying to access the same account with use of phone app or win app, then it also seems to be some problems. It repeatedly switch on an off and says that there is no Internet connection.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi thanks for your message, however I got it to work. After logning out from all my devices (phones, pc and sonos) and reentered my username and password then it sudenly after some minutes worked again.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey @LGT1506, thanks for reaching out to us for help.

First, could you check if you Sonos device as any firmware updates available? Also, could you let us know the specific Sonos device you're using?

We'll keep an eye over here.

Marked as solution

Hi thanks for your message, however I got it to work. After logning out from all my devices (phones, pc and sonos) and reentered my username and password then it sudenly after some minutes worked again.

Hey @LGT1506,

That's awesome! Thanks for letting us know everything's working now.

Don't hesitate to write us back if the app starts misbehaving again.

Have a great weekend 🙂

Suggested posts