Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No me aparece ninguna canción y las que me salen no se reproducen.

No me aparece ninguna canción y las que me salen no se reproducen.

Hola buenas, ayer dia 08/07/2019 me metí en spotify para escuchar música y solo me dejaba reproducir la música de mis playlist ya que las otras empezaba y a los 6 segundos se paraban, pero ya esque no me salen ni mis canciones de la playlist ni las canciones de las otras playlist y cuando pongo una canción no empieza a reproducirse y se queda en 0 segundos.Espero que podais solucionarlo y adiós.

Captura de pantalla (12).png
Captura de pantalla (10).png
Captura de pantalla (9).png
8 Replies

Hello @tesacon,

Thanks for getting in touch!

It's not supposed to happen that the playlists you see are empty. Have you tried reinstalling the app? You can see here how you can do this.

If that doesn't help, could you try to disconnect the second monitor to see if that changes anything? That way we know if this is account or device related.

Let us know what you can find. Looking forward to your reply.

Have a nice day.

Hola, a mi no me aparece ninguna canción favorita desde mi computadora desde hace una semana

¿como lo puedo solucionar?

I've tried everything you have said and still does not work, I even deleted everything related with spotify in my pc and does not work, but on the web player it works...
What can I do???
Thx for your attention.

Hey folks, 

Thanks posting here in the Community! We'll gladly help you out.

@Monserrattt hope you don't mind us answering in English as this is the official language of the Community. Just to make sure that we're on the same page- your Liked Songs are not displayed, right? Is this happening when you use two monitors as well? Have you tried performing a clean reinstall using the steps that @Guido suggested? 

@soletrin1228 you also tried these steps out, right? In that case we could you share the model and OS of your device, as well as your Spotify version? A screenshot of how the app is displayed would also help us out a lot in identifying the root cause of the problem.

Keep us posted!

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Tengo el mismo problema y ya intente la reinstalacion limpia. 

Hey there @Kamde

Thanks for reaching out about this and welcome to the Community. We hope you don't mind us replying in English.

Could you let us know if this happens across devices or only on a specific one? 

On another note, would you mind checking if the same happens with a different internet connection? 

Lastly, we'd like to know if this started happening after a specific event such as an update. 

Keep us posted.

EniModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

I just had the same problem from last night, there seem to be any song or playlist from my mobil app, i don't know what else can i do more than reinstall the app

Hey @mapeyu,

Thanks for your reply in this thread 🙂

In this case, we'd like to gather as much info as possible. Can you let us know the exact make/model and OS of your device along with the Spotify version you have installed?

On another note, we understand you followed some troubleshooting. Can you try reinstalling the app again? A clean (more thorough) reinstall could make a difference in this case. You can give it a try; you can follow the steps to do it here.

Lastly, and just to confirm, did you notice if this is happening on another mobile device? It’d be awesome if you could check. You can ask for the mobile device of a relative or a friend to open your account and check.

We'll be on the lookout!

AlejaRModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts