Premium

Country

United States

Device

iPhone 7

Operating System

iOS 12

My Question or Issue

When anyone views my profile, no one can see my playlists. It looks like I have none, and no followers, but I have plenty of public playlists. The only way someone can see my playlists is if I share a link with them. What is going on?

3 Replies

Hey @ronblum.

Thanks for getting in touch!

You can set playlists to public or private. Perhaps all your playlists are set to private. Note: In the Settings you can choose what playlists should be set to by default when creating them.

If you go to a playlist, click on the three-dot menu and choose "Make Public". This should make the playlist visible to other users.

Hope it helps. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

Guido—thanks, but that doesn't solve the problem. As I mentioned, I have lots of public playlists. My playlists settings are that they created public by default. So something else is going on.

Thanks,

--Ron

Hey @ronblum.

Thanks for getting back to us.

What happens if you visit your own profile? Do you see anything there yourself? You can visit your own profile by putting spotify:user:username in the search field. Be sure to replace 'username' with your own username.

You public playlists should be visible there. If they are not, try to reinstall the app using these instructions.

Hope it will work. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

Suggested posts