Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No playlist shown on Western Digital TV Live media player

No playlist shown on Western Digital TV Live media player

Since a few days I am not able to see my playlist on the Western Digital Live TV media player. No settings have been changed and no firmware updates was done (already was the latest 2.03.20)

I have resetted the WDTV Live to factory defaults but no solution. All other functions are present, just no playlist. I have resetted all online accounts on WDTV but also no solution. A few weeks ago the playlist was not fully shown (took some time to load) but no nothing is shown at all.

I have the latest firmware for the WDTV Live, i have logged of from all of my mobile devices. In short who knows the solution to this issue?

When via spotify webplayer i have no problems at all nor on my phone. My WDTV live media player has this issue since a few days

Please help !

• WD
8 Replies

It is solved, playlist back since this afternoon, Great ! Curious about the cause....

Hey @nostratosphere, thanks for coming to the Spotify Community!

Very odd... I'm glad to hear the problem seems to be fixed! Please let me know if it ever reappears and I can see what I can do to help!

Happy listening 🙂

Same problem. No playlist on western digital. Latest firmware. Reset device and logged back in. This is happening on 2 western digitals. Works fine on phone etc.

Hi there,

I have exactly the same problem. Have you been able to find an answer to this?

The issue was solved few months ago for me and lots of others. Please report on facebook to spotify cares team.
I do not have any issues.

I only have a problem with discover weekly on my WDTV. I can follow discover weekly on my computers but not on the WDTV. all other playlists act normal. A few months ago Disvover weekly was playing normaly on the WDTV. Whats going on?

This problem is not solved on my wd tv. What was the solution?

Même soucis sur mon WD TV LIVE plus de playlist depuis quelques temps !

Suggested posts